Munroe Hall houses students in single and double room suites, sharing adjacent or adjoining bathrooms. Kitchens, study rooms and lounges are on each floor and laundry facility on the first floor. Munroe Hall is a predominately first-year student residence hall.
- Four students (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two students in a deluxe-double share a bathroom with adjoining room.
- One student in a deluxe-single with a private bathroom.
- One student in suite-single shares a bathroom with adjoining room (floor plan not pictured).
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
Want to get a better idea of what a lived in unit in Munroe Hall looks like? Click here
for a 360 panoramic of a suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents.
Munroe Hall also has converted housing . Want to get a better idea of a converted unit? Head to Clifton-Fullerton Hall's page for a 360 panoramic of a Clifton-Fullerton Hall converted housing
unit, with an occupancy of three residents. If
you have questions about converted housing, see our FAQs or call our main office at (773) 325-7196
To view a 360 panoramic of a lounge in Munroe Hall, click here.