Munroe Hall houses students in single and double room suites, sharing adjacent or adjoining bathrooms. Kitchens, study rooms and lounges are on each floor and laundry facility on the first floor. Munroe Hall is a predominately first-year student residence hall.
- Four students (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two students in a deluxe-double share a bathroom with adjoining room.
- One student in a deluxe-single with a private bathroom.
- One student in suite-single shares a bathroom with adjoining room (floor plan not pictured).
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what a unit in Munroe Hall looks like? View the 360 tours below for a look inside different units in this building. Note, that some of these 360 tours are of lived-in units, in order to give a more realistic view of an occupied unit.
- Click here to view a lived-in suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents. Click here to view an unoccupied suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents.
- Click hereto view an unoccupied single unit, with an occupancy of one resident.
- Click hereto view a lounge in Munroe Hall.
- Munroe Hall also has converted housing. 360 tours of converted housing units are not yet available for Munroe Hall, but click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents. Click here to view an unoccupied converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents. If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure, see our FAQs or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.