Munroe Hall houses students in single and double room suites, sharing adjacent or adjoining bathrooms. Kitchens, study rooms and lounges are on each floor, with a TV lounge and laundry facility on the first floor. Munroe Hall is a predominately first-year student residence hall.
- Four students (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two students in a deluxe-double share a bathroom with adjoining room.
- One student in a deluxe-single with a private bathroom.
- One student in suite-single shares a bathroom with adjoining room (floor plan not pictured).
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
Munroe Hall also has converted housing . Want to get a better idea of a converted unit? Head to Clifton-Fullerton Hall's page for a 360 panoramic of a Clifton-Fullerton Hall converted housing
unit, with an occupancy of three residents. If
you have questions about converted housing, see our FAQs or call our main office at (773) 325-7196