Students living in McCabe Hall enjoy apartment-style living. All apartments are fully carpeted and most apartments feature a kitchen, separate bedrooms and a bathroom. The apartments in McCabe Hall are not air-conditioned.
The following apartment styles are located within McCabe Hall:
- One bedroom apartments house two residents and include a private bathroom, a living room and a kitchenette
- Two bedroom, standard apartments house four residents and include a private bathroom, a living room and a full kitchen
- Three bedroom efficiency apartments house four residents with two single bedrooms and one double bedroom. This apartment style has a private bathroom and a living room. The three bedroom standard apartment does not have a kitchen but is furnished with a full-sized refrigerator.
McCabe Hall has a staffed 24-hour front desk and card swipe entry is required for all residents. Resident's guests must present a photo ID and be signed in by the building resident. An air-conditioned lounge, and study room are located on the first of its seven stories. McCabe Hall remains open during winter break.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what a unit in McCabe Hall looks like? View the 360 tours below for a look inside units in this building. Note, that one of these 360 tours is of a lived-in unit, in order to give a more realistic view of an occupied unit.
- Click here to view a lived-in, one-bedroom standard apartment unit, with an occupancy of two residents.
- Click here to view an unoccupied, two-bedroom standard apartment unit, with an occupancy of four.