The In-Term Payment Plan (ITP) allows you to pay your current term charges in three monthly installments.
How much does it cost?
$25 per term, interest-free.
How can I enroll?
Log in to Campus Connect and navigate to your Student Center, click on "Finances" and select "In-Term Payment Plan" from the drop-down menu.
Your student will need to enroll in the payment plan, but you can receive the e-bills and make the payments on your student's behalf if you are authorized for ePAY/eBILL.
Payment Plan Schedule
|Summer 6 Wk
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in the In-Term Payment Plan you agree to the following:
- You are responsible for paying each of the three installments on time, even if you do not receive a reminder notice.
- You are required to re-enroll each term to participate in the payment plan.
- Any past due balance from a previous term must be paid in full prior to enrollment.
- Your payment plan may be cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- You have a past due balance.
- You are already enrolled in a university-sponsored payment plan.
- Failure to pay as agreed (no more than three days after the due date). This includes not taking into account additional charges incurred.
- A late fee of $100 will be applied to your account in the event of your plan being cancelled, with the possibility of being restricted from other university services.
Only current charges due for the available term are eligible for this payment plan. Additional term charges incurred after the initial enrollment will be added to your payment plan, which may increase your payments.
All anticipated aid is considered in determining your scheduled payments. Please note that your payments may increase if all or part of your financial aid does not disburse as expected.
DePaul University reserves the right to refuse acceptance into this program for any reason. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or handicap in admission, employment or provision of services.