The DePaul Community Service Association (DCSA) seeks to promote the dignity of all by following the example of St. Vincent de Paul and St. Louise de Marillac. The function of DCSA is twofold:
- To provide meaningful volunteer opportunities to DePaul students who serve our community partners in sustained, mutually beneficial relationships
- To promote reflection and social justice rooted in Vincentian values.
Service & Justice
Students can get involved in DCSA's 20 student organizations for weekly service, Monday through Saturday, across Chicago (transportation provided) to answer the Vincentian question "What must be done?" in the face of injustice.
How to get involved
- Find the DCSA organization on OrgSync that fits your interest and schedule.
- Contact the Senior Team at DCSA@depaul.edu or 773-325-1193 to get involved.
- Come to weekly service and bring a friend!