Catholic Community Events
- Welcome Back Parties: The night of the first day of classes we host a party from 8pm - 10pm in the CCM lounge (LPSC, Suite 104).
- Turkey Fest: Sunday, November 12 | LPSC 120A&B | 6pm - 8pm
- Corn Maze: Friday, October 27 | Richardson's Farm | 6pm - Midnight
- Tubing: Date & Time TBD | Wilmot Ski Resort
- Fish Fry: Friday, March 9 | St. Vincent de Paul Parish | 5:30pm - 7pm
- End of the Year Celebration: Thursday, May 24 | LPSC 120A&B | 7pm - 9pm
Food for Thought:
Food for Thought is a weekly gathering of DePaul students to share a meal and discuss the teachings and beliefs of the Catholic faith. This free and open opportunity for conversation invites all students of various faith backgrounds and belief systems to share their thoughts on topics such as sexuality, the afterlife, Catholic Social Teaching, homelessness, capitalism and more. All are welcome and encouraged to participate! For more info, contact Jackie Posek.
- Every Friday from 1:15-2:30 p.m. in CCM - Suite 104 of the Student Center.
Catholic Small Groups
The mission of Catholic Small Groups at DePaul University is to provide students with a forum where they can explore and discuss their faith with a group of peers in a prayerful and supportive environment. These groups support their members through regular meetings that are led by students in the student's home. Groups are designed so students can learn more and grow in the Catholic faith.
If you would like to join a Catholic Small Group, please let us know. Contact Jackie Posek for more information.
Cafecito con Tepeyac
Join us for Cafecito con Tepeyac! Cafecito is a gathering of Latinx students hosted by the TEPEYAC student organization. Students can explore how they live their faith, learn more about other Latinx cultures, socialize with one another, study, vent, and organize.
Lincoln Park Dates | Oscar Romero Room (LPSC, Suite 106)
- October 19 | 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- November 2 | 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Loop Dates | Commuter Student Lounge (DPC, Suite 11027)
- October 12 | 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- October 26 | 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- November 9