DePaul Collaborative Matchmaking matches faculty and staff seeking particular
knowledge and skills with other faculty and staff interested in collaboration.
Participants may search the online Matchmaking Hub for potential collaborators
on projects, bring their expertise to an existing project, or simply seek
inspiration by browsing project descriptions.
DePaul Collaborative Matchmaking challenges the traditional silos by
connecting collaborators across colleges and disciplinary lines and by making
collaborative projects more sustainable with new participants.
*Instructions for completing the
1. You may need some or all of the following materials as you fill out
- brief project/course curriculum
- keywords for the expertise
you are seeking or offering
- supplementary materials from your project if
2. You may access the form again within 1 month via the same link
on the same device if you didn't finish the first time.
For More Information: