Visit these websites to better navigate the university and find resources that DePaul makes available to adjunct faculty members to benefit your teaching.
- The Teaching Commons – Comprehensive site for course design, teaching and professional development
- Sample Syllabus Statements – Sample syllabus language suggested by various DePaul offices and programs, all in one place
- Desire2Learn Resources – Training materials including PDF guides and videos for using D2L, DePaul’s Learning Management System
- University Library Faculty Services – Library services available to support faculty teaching and research
- Faculty Instructional Technology Services (FITS) – Instructional technology tool training, instructional design for various types of courses, integration of global learning experiences, and innovative teaching tools methods
- Services for Faculty – Teaching support services as well as support services offered by other Teaching Commons partners, such as the Writing Center
- Teaching Support – Information on requesting teaching consultations, feedback on teaching and customized workshops