The Vinny Prize
The Office of Mission and Values (OMV) is sponsoring a university-wide student competition to create new, engaging and innovative content in a wide variety of social media that highlights the mission and values of Saint Vincent de Paul (1581-1660) and Saint Louise de Marillac (1591-1660).
OMV fulfills its mission to promote a living interest in Vincentian heritage through the following:
- by acquiring, digitizing, and making available the archival resources necessary for scholars and researchers to contribute to Vincentian Studies,
- by publishing scholarly works through the Vincentian Heritage Journal and Monographs
- by marketing its resources to a worldwide audience
- by creating content using social media to make the Vincentian Heritage relevant and accessible to contemporary audiences.
As part of OMVs growing focus on content marketing as a strategy to promote a living interest in Vincentian heritage, OMV is sponsoring a university-wide student competition to create new, engaging content that highlights the life, mission, and values of Vincent de Paul, Louise de Marillac and the Vincentian tradition.
Knowing that it takes a considerable amount of time to create high quality content, OMV will offer prizes to the top three contestants (or teams):
- First Prize will be $5,000
- Second Prize will be $3,000
- Third Prize will be $2,000
The Vinny Prize is no longer accepting submissions for the 2017 competition. Winners will be announced at the Premiere Film Festival on Friday, June 2nd, 2017 at 6:30pm.
For more information, please visit The Premiere website.