DePaul's main portal for students, faculty, and staff is Campus Connection. Campus Connection is an interactive web portal that houses a collection of Web-based services for students, staff, and faculty, which is built on top of PeopleSoft's Campus Solutions (CS) and Human Resources (HR) systems. Inside Campus Connection, DePaul students and employees can access various self-service functions, as well as perform administrative tasks. An overview of some of these tasks can be found below. Faculty and staff that need access to additional functionality within Campus Connection should talk to their managers about requesting additional access.
Logging Into Campus Connection
Campus Connection requires a user ID and password; however, guests may enter without logging in to view the course catalog, class schedules, or to make a payment on behalf of a student. Your Campus Connection login and password are also used to access most other University systems, including Web-based library services and the D2L system.
What's In Campus Connection
- Look up course information, register for courses, and view schedule
- Review grade history
- Request a degree progress report or a course history report
- View financial account, pay bills, and apply for financial aid
- Update demographic information (e.g. your address, phone number, and e-mail address )
- View pay-stubs
- Submit time sheets
- Sign-up for benefits enrollment
- Update demographic information
- View teaching schedules
- Access class rosters
- Submit grades
- Review Teaching Evaluations
Other PeopleSoft Systems
In addition to the Campus Connection portal, DePaul also utilizes two other PeopleSoft instances for DePaul financial administration and help desk support. To request access to the PeopleSoft financial system, please e-mail FinSystemsecurity@depaul.edu.