Some older devices may not support 802.1x authentication and therefore can not use depaulsecure or eduroam to connect to the DePaul wireless network. For those devices the use of a third network, depaulwireless, is recommended. In order to connect to this network please utilize the information below:
1. Locate SSID: depaulwireless and connect
* Note: this network may not be visible and may need to be entered manually
2. Enter required network settings. This may consist if just entering in the "Password" or WPA Key
Network Type: WPA2-PSK
Login below to view the Pre-Shared Key (Password):
Registering with NetAuth
All computers and devices must register with NetAuth in order to connect to the depaulwireless network. You will need to follow these steps at least once each academic year.
1. Open a Web Browser on your device
- If your device does not have a Web Browser or there is an issue registering your device please navigate on a separate device to http://go.depaul.edu/netreg or call the Technology Support Center
2. If you aren't automatically directed to the Network Authentication page, simply navigate to https://netauth.depaul.edu/
3. Login with your CampusConnect User ID and Password
4. The system will prompt you to close your browser and wait the specified amount of time for registration to complete
Call the Technology Support Center at 312-362-8765 to obtain assistance setting up your device.