Five IPrint From Anywhere (IPFA) packages are available:
Each package enables printing to all open area, computer lab, and residence hall printers on each campus, assuming the printers match the type of package (jobs sent through the black and white package will only appear at black and white printers, etc...)
- Loop Campus black and white
- Loop Campus color
- Lincoln Park Campus black and white
- Lincoln Park Campus color
- Suburban Campuses (Naperville and O'Hare).
You can install one or all of these packages on your personal computer. To obtain and install IPFA packages, please follow these steps.
- Go to https://webdrive.depaul.edu
- Navigate to W:\software\Student
- Select the folder that reflects your operating system (either Windows or Mac OS).
- Select the IPrint From Anywhere folder and choose a package to download it.
- Run the installer. The printer will appear on your system as DePaul (Loop/LPC/Suburban) Convenience/IPFA or Color.
- For Mac Users: After installing the IPFA package(s), you may be prompted to install additional printer drivers. Follow the instructions or go out to Apple Software Update to get the appropriate printer drivers.
Note For Previous Users of IPrint From Anywhere
You must uninstall any IPFA packages installed prior to September 2013 before you begin installing any of the new Loop/LPC/Suburban packages, or you will experience problems with printing.
Windows 7/8/10 Computers:
Go to Programs and Features under the Control Panel. Scroll down the list and remove Pharos.
Go to the Pharos uninstaller located in "Library" → " Application Support" → " Pharos" → "Utilities". The easiest way to do this may be to search for "Pharos" using Spotlight.
If you encounter issues with the installation or usage of IPFA printing, please contact the Technology Support Center.