An employee email distribution list is helpful when sending emails to a group of DePaul emails (department or team members). The lists may be as large or small as you need.
- Lists must be owned by any faculty or staff member. The owner is responsible for approving additions/deletions of distribution list members.
- The owner may suggest a name for the distribution list.
- You can send to the list, but not from the list - a distribution list is not the same as a mailbox or resource account.
- Network Administration (NETADMIN) in IS will create and maintain all distribution lists.
To request a distribution list or to update list members, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- List owner
- Member names (users of the list)
- Suggested name of the distribution list