NOTE: Before following the instructions below, you will need to perform a one-time ActiveSync activation by visiting http://iphone.depaul.edu. Once you have performed this activation, return to this page to complete the e-mail setup on your mobile device.
1) Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
2) Choose the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
3) Choose "Add Account..."
4) Choose "Exchange." On older devices it may be listed as "Microsoft Exchange."
5) You will now be prompted to enter settings for your e-mail account. Enter them as follows. On older devices it may ask for a Domain, which is "DPU."
- Email: your DePaul e-mail address in the format USERNAME@depaul.edu
- Password: your Campus Connect password
- Description: a title for the account in your Mail app
6) Press Next
once this information has been entered.
7) You will now have the opportunity to select which items you would like to synchronize to your iPhone. Please note that if you select to synchronize your Contacts, the contacts from your DePaul account will overwrite any personal contacts that you have entered on your phone.