Organization Development Guidelines
- Adequate lead time is dependent upon the scope of the project. Summer months tend to be popular for retreats and planning sessions; therefore, wait time may be increased.
- Workplace Learning and Performance works with University partners to match staff, facilitators or consultants to an area’s particular need. In the event that a requesting area’s needs are not able to be met by OD-WL staff, OD-WL will refer areas to facilitators and consultants internally or externally.
- OD-WL does not charge fees for design and facilitation; however, departments are responsible for providing logistical support, location, supplies, and catering for learning events.
- Fees for internal and external consultants and facilitators, plus per diem, are charged back to the requesting department.
- If an event is cancelled, the requesting department is financially responsible for any cancellation/postponement fees and additional costs, including consultant fees, training supplies, facilities, food, beverages and all other event needs.
For more information, please contact:
Organizational Development and Workplace Learning
1313 14 East Jackson
Chicago IL 60604