Dedicated to diversity, community and the city
Rankings, Awards and Recognition help to illustrate the work environment at DePaul. These distinctions highlight the university's deep connection to the city, strong commitment to diversity and service to the community.
- The largest Catholic university, and the 13th largest private, not-for-profit university in the nation. (2016)
- Top School in the 2016 Military Advanced Education Guide to Colleges and Universities.
- Among the nation's "Most Innovative Schools," U.S. News & World Report. (2015)
- Ranked No. 3 for best college cities in the U.S., The Princeton Review in The Best 379 Colleges. (2014)
- Students among the happiest in the United States, The Princeton Review. (2014)
- Ranked in the top 10 of schools producing the largest percentage of interns, U.S. News & World Report. (2012)
Community Service and Sustainability
- The Princeton Review's Guide to 322 Green Colleges included DePaul for the third consecutive year. (2012)
- DePaul was admitted to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for its strong institutional commitment to service and campus-community partnerships. (2013)
- Named among the nation’s top 25 service-learning programs by U.S. News & World Report. (2011)
- Ranked 22nd in Diversity MBA Magazine’s 2016 Best Places for Women and Diverse Managers to Work. (2016)
- Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award, INSIGHT into Diversity Magazine. (2015)
- Among the top 100 institutions that grant degrees to minority students in 40 disciplines, Diverse: Issues in Higher Education. (2011)
- In the top 100 institutions awarding bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees to Hispanics, Hispanic Outlook.(2011)