Time to focus on wellness
There are so many great reasons to attend the St. Vincent’s Health Fair, and we are thrilled that participation continues to rise. Come by and take advantage of preventative care (flu shots), wellness initiatives (health evaluation), and learn about DePaul’s benefit plans and programs.
Health Fair Schedule:
Monday, Oct. 23 from 7:30 - 11:30 am, Lincoln Park Student Center, Rooms 120 A & B
Tuesday, Oct. 24 from 7:30 - 11:30 am, Lincoln Park Student Center, Rooms 120 A & B
Wednesday, Oct. 25 from 7 - 11:30 am, Loop DePaul Center, Concourse Level
Thursday, Oct. 26 from 7 - 11:30 am, Loop DePaul Center, Concourse Level
Important Health Fair Information
Full Health Fair Schedule
Healthy Vin-Cent$ Campaign
Health Fair Flu Shot
Could the Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) be right for you?
It is important to understand your medical plan options in order to make the best choice. Figure out whether the CDHP is right for you with this helpful comparison sheet. It runs through a few examples where employees will pay less money—when adding up premiums and healthcare expenses—by choosing the CDHP. DePaul HR’s Benefits team will also be holding information sessions to help you learn more about your medical plan options and the CDHP, specifically. Please join us. These brief information sessions could prove to be very beneficial.
DePaul’s Blue Cross Blue Shield CDHP offers comprehensive, affordable medical coverage. There are many great reasons to consider the Consumer Driven Health Plan:
+ Preventive care is covered at 100 percent + DePaul will fund a portion of your health savings account (HSA) + You pay lower monthly premiums for coverage + Blue Cross Blue Shield network + Freedom to choose your provider + Extensive tools and resources to help you manage your health
Review your benefits and be ready for Open Enrollment
Hundreds of DePaul employees have already used ALEX, our friendly benefits assistant, to review their benefit options and make more informed choices. When you answer some basic questions, ALEX can help you review everything from medical plans to disability, and even your retirement plan. Get started today!
Please note: ALEX helps you choose benefits, but ALEX doesn’t actually make any enrollment changes for you. You will still need to make your benefit election through Campus Connect.
Just a few health fair highlights:
- Free flu shots
- Register now for free or discounted health evaluations
- Find a discounted fitness center that best fits your lifestyle
- Learn more about 403(b) retirement accounts
- Earn points toward the Healthy Vin-cent$ Wellness Program
- Chair Yoga sessions
- Enter raffles and win prizes!
Representatives from the following organizations will be available to provide information and answer questions:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - PPO, CDHP, HMO Illinois, fitness program, Prime Therapeutics and Medicare Advantage
- Benefit Wallet/Mellon Bank - Health savings account
- Bright Horizons - Day care and elder care
- Chicago Athletic Clubs - Discounted fitness memberships
- ComPsych - Employee assistance program
- CorePower Yoga - Discounted fitness memberships
- DePaul Office of Human Resources
- DePaul University Staff Council
- DePaul Public Safety
- Equinox - Discounted fitness memberships
- Fidelity - 403(b)
- Fitness Formula Clubs - Discounted fitness memberships
- Interactive Health - Health and wellness resources
- JellyVision (Alex) - Online benefits tool
- Liberty Mutual - Life insurance, FMLA, STD and LTD administrator
- Little Gems International Day
- MetLife - Home and auto insurance
- Wintrust - DePaul University campus bank
- Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center - Discounted fitness memberships
- TIAA - 403(b)
- VSP - Vision
- Wage Works - Transportation