There is at least one technology lounge in every residence hall except Sheffield Square. The tech lounges feature a large TV
and multiple cables that can be connected to students' laptops,
tablets and phones.
Technology lounges have been designed so residents can gather and
collaborate together, whether for doing classwork and group projects or for having fun watching videos or playing games. Any device with an HDMI port can be connected. To connect your computer to the HDTV in tech lounges, view these step-by-step instructions.
Housing Services is excited to offer technology lounges in the following spaces:
- Belden-Racine Hall, Room 300
- Centennial Hall, Room 517
- Clifton-Fullerton Hall, Rooms 300 and 500
- Corcoran Hall, Room 302
- McCabe Hall, Room 101
- Munroe Hall, Rooms 340 and 540
- Sanctuary Hall, Room 100
- Seton Hall, Rooms 318 and 418
- University Hall, Room B1 (basement)