**Note: The information below is for fall 2018. Details for the 2019-20 school year will be revised in June 2019, so please check back for updates.**
1. Arrive at Your Check-In Station
- If your move-in date is August 22 or August 28, 2018, check in directly at the Student Center. If your move-in date is August 26 or September 1, 2018, check in directly at your residence hall.
- If you do not have your DePaul ID Card, please first visit ID Services.
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone for your building. There is no parking available for trailers on university property.
2. Receive Your Keys
- Bring your DePaul ID Card to check in with staff inside the building.
- You (the resident) will pick up your keys and parking/guest wristbands.
3. Unload Your Car Quickly
- After receiving your keys, immediately start unloading your belongings at the curb. There is a 15-minute time limit for unloading your car in the unloading zone. Housing staff will be available to offer light moving assistance on August 26 and September 1, 2018.
- If possible, we recommend that you bring your own dolly to make the move easier.
4. Park Car in Designated Area
- Move your vehicle to a designated area by following directions given by university staff.
- You will receive a parking wristband during check-in that will allow you to park in designated parking lots/garages free of charge during designated hours on the following approved move-in dates: August 22, August 26, August 28 and September 1, 2018.