This information is also in the Lincoln Park Move-In Guide, which includes details about finding your correct move-in date.
1. Arrive at Your Check-In Station
- If your move-in date is August 28 or September 3, 2019, check in directly at the Student Center. If your move-in date is September 1 or September 8, 2019, check in directly at your residence hall. (See hall addresses on page 6 of the Lincoln Park Move-In Guide.)
- If you do not have your DePaul ID Card, please first visit ID Services.
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone for your building. There is no parking available for trailers on university property.
2. Receive Your Keys
- Bring your DePaul ID Card to check in with staff inside the building.
- You (the resident) will pick up your keys and parking/guest wristbands.
3. Unload Your Car Quickly
- After receiving your keys, immediately start unloading your belongings at the curb. There is a 15-minute time limit for unloading your car in the unloading zone. Housing staff will be available to offer light moving assistance on September 1 and September 8, 2019.
- If possible, we recommend that you bring your own dolly or cart to make the move easier.
4. Park Car in Designated Area
- Move your vehicle to a designated area by following directions given by university staff.
- Please remember not to park in handicapped spaces, fire lanes, service areas, driving lanes or other areas not designated for parking.
- You will receive a parking wristband during check-in that will allow you to park in designated parking lots/garages free of charge during designated hours on the following approved move-in dates: August 28, September 1, September 3 and September 8, 2019.