​Room change forms will be available here beginning the third week of classes each quarter (fall, winter and spring). Room change requests must be approved by your residence director and a Housing Services staff member and are processed based on the order in which they are ​received and available space. If a resident wants to change rooms because of a roommate conflict, he/she must consult with his/her resident advisor (RA) and/or residence director (RD) and discuss the issues at hand before a room change will be considered. In no case will Housing Services process room or campus change requests in violation of the university's anti-discrimination policy.

If you have further questions please contact our office at (773) 325-7196 or Residential Education at (773) 325-4211.​