2350 North Clifton Avenue
Chicago, Ill 60614
This six-story building offers students double- and limited single-occupancy semi-suite rooms that share adjoining bathrooms very similar to those in Belden-Racine. Study rooms, kitchens and lounges are available on each floor for student use, and collaboration lounges are on the third and fifth floors. The laundry room is located on the second floor. It is wheelchair accessible. Clifton-Fullerton Hall is a predominantly first-year student residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double. Many of these types of rooms are converted units, which are able to accommodate an additional resident. Learn more about converted housing.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath.
- One resident, in their own single room, shares a bathroom with the room next door.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Clifton-Fullerton Hall on our virtual tour for a look inside the building.
Clifton-Fullerton Hall also has converted housing, in which regular double residential units are converted to triple units. Click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit, with an occupancy of three residents.
If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.