2311 North Racine Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
This five-story building offers students single and double rooms that share adjoining bathrooms. Study rooms, kitchenettes, and lounges are available on each floor for student use, with the laundry room located on the first floor. A collaboration lounge is located on the third floor. The building is wheelchair accessible. Belden-Racine Hall shares a grassy courtyard with Munroe Hall, which is accessible to all on-campus residents between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. via DePaul ID. Belden-Racine Hall is a predominantly first-year residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double. Many of these types of rooms are converted units, which are able to accommodate an additional resident. Learn more about converted housing.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath.
- One resident in their own suite-single room shares a bathroom with an adjoining unit.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height
*For floor plans: Renderings are an artist's conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes and layout of subject unit may be different than shown.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Belden-Racine Hall on our virtual tour for a look inside the building.
Belden-Racine Hall also has converted housing, in which regular double residential units are converted to triple units. 360 tours of converted housing units are not yet available for Belden-Racine Hall, but click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents.
If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.