2311 North Racine Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
This five-story building offers students double occupancy suite-style rooms that share adjoining bathrooms. Study rooms, kitchenettes, and lounges are available on each floor for student use, with the laundry room located on the first floor. A collaboration lounge is located on the third floor. The building is wheelchair accessible. Belden-Racine Hall shares a grassy courtyard with Munroe Hall, which is accessible to all on-campus residents between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. via DePaul ID. Belden-Racine Hall is a predominantly first-year residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath
- Singles rooms are also available (no floor plan available)
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Belden-Racine Hall on our virtual tour for a look inside the building.
Belden-Racine Hall also has converted housing, in which regular double residential units are converted to triple units. 360 tours of converted housing units are not yet available for Belden-Racine Hall, but click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents.
If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.