How to Apply
- Fill out the online application form below.
- Full-time faculty should print and sign the DOTS Participant Agreement.
- Adjunct faculty should contact Rosi Leon (email@example.com) for a customized agreement, specifying the academic unit (Dept, College) for which they teach.
- Solicit a letter of support from your Chair (or Dean where applicable).*
*For full time faculty members such letter must include an explicit description of how the future scheduling of the participant’s academic unit will enable the participant to satisfy the teaching commitment resulting from his/her participation as indicated in the DOTS Participant Agreement. A letter of support may be written by the Dean in support of an entire cohort of participants. Participants should check with their Dean’s office for pre-existing arrangements between the College/School and the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Distance Learning.
Send the DOTS Participant Agreement and your Dean/Chair's support letter to:
Dr. GianMario Besana
Associate Vice President of Academic Technology and Distance Learning
Academic Affairs, CNA 2231
A signed copy will be sent back to you and your Dean/Chair.
Thank you for your interest in DePaul Online Teaching Series program.
- The Deadline for December 2012 DOTS Application is September 21st. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by October 5th.
Address questions concerning the program to Dr. Sharon Guan at firstname.lastname@example.org.