Is the screen free of glare from overhead lights?
You should not be able to see reflected lights on the screen.
- Adjust tilt to reduce glare.
- Reduce ceiling lighting by turning off some lights, removing some bolts on replace bright bulbs with softer bulbs. You may need to use a desktop task light for paperwork.
- Relocate the monitor and computer so overhead lights do not shine in your eyes or reflect on the screen.
Is the screen free of glare from windows?
- Use window blinds to control intensity.
- Position the monitor at a right angle (90 degrees) to windows.
Is the screen free of flicker?
- Increase the display refresh rate to at least 75 Hertz to eliminate flicker. Adjustments are typically available under "Settings" > "Control Panel" > "Display" > "Settings" > "Advanced" > "Monitor" > "Refresh Frequency"
- Use darker screen background with lighter text.
PREVIOUS | NEXT