Is the seat back adjusted so the inward curve of your lower back (lumbar) is supported?
- Adjust the seat back height so the inward curve of your lower back is supported by the outward curve of the seat back.
- If the seat back does not adjust, use a rolled up towel or lumbar cushion to support the curve of the lower back.
Is the seat back angle set so your upper body is reclined at a 100-110 degree angle?
- Adjust the seat back angle.
- Adjust the angle of the seat pan.
- If available, activate the rocker mechanism and adjust the tension so the seat back will move with you.
PREVIOUS | NEXT