Is the pointing device easy to reach?
- Place the pointing device beside the keyboard and close to the front edge of the desk.
- Use a mini-keyboard.
- Use the pointer on the left side of the keyboard.
- Use a mouse bridge to position the pointing device over the 10-key section of the keyboard.
Is your wrist straight when using the pointing device?
- If the pointing device is low, elevate it on a small book, additional mouse pads, or mouse platform.
- If the pointer is too high, use a mouse pad in front of the mouse to level your wrist.
PREVIOUS | NEXT