DePaul Central > Records > Diplomas > Duplicate & Replacement Diplomas

Duplicate Diploma

Students may request a duplicate diplomas. Duplicate diplomas bear the signatures of current university officials and will include the notation "Duplicate Diploma." The fee for each duplicate diploma is $75. Each student is allowed three duplicate diplomas.

Order a Duplicate Diploma

Replacement Diploma

If your diploma was damaged in the mail, you may request a replacement diploma online. Also, use the replacement diploma ordering process if you have had your financial hold removed. There is no fee for a replacement diploma.

Please complete the following before ordering a replacement diploma:

  • You must return the damaged original before a replacement will be issued. Original diplomas can be returned either via mail or in person at DePaul Central. Also, use the replacement diploma ordering process if you have had your financial hold removed.
  • Financial holds must be removed before your diploma will be processed. Once your financial holds are removed, you must place an order for your diploma and indicate the date the hold was removed.
Order a Replacement Diploma

Barat College Records

As custodians of Barat College records, we can only issue a copy of the record (i.e., official transcript). We unfortunately do not have the ability to provide any verification, attestation or explanation of a Barat College record. Regrettably, it is not possible to have a duplicate or replacement diploma issued for Barat College alums.

All other inquiries respecting Barat College of DePaul will be handled by the Office of the University Secretary at (312) 362-8458.

Alteration or Falsification of Academic Records: Please be aware that altering, creating, otherwise falsifying or tampering with university records, or otherwise misrepresenting one's academic accomplishments, awards or credentials could result in university sanctions including dismissal or degree revocation, or legal action. This includes, but is not limited to, altering or creating an academic transcript or diploma, and unauthorized use of university documents including letterhead.