DePaul Collaborative Matchmaking matches faculty and staff seeking particular knowledge and skills with other faculty and staff interested in collaboration.
Participants may search the online Matchmaking Hub for potential collaborators on projects, bring their expertise to an existing project, or simply seek inspiration by browsing project descriptions.
DePaul Collaborative Matchmaking challenges the traditional silos by connecting collaborators across colleges and disciplinary lines and by making collaborative projects more sustainable with new participants.
How to Participate
- List your projects for potential collaborators or offer your own expertise by filling out the DePaul Collaborative Matchmaking Form.
- Browse the Collaborator Pool and/or the Project Pool below.
Instructions for completing the form
- You may need some or all of the following materials as you fill out the form:
You may access the form again within one month via the same link on the same device if you didn't finish the first time.
- Brief project or course curriculum description
- Keywords for the expertise you are seeking or offering
- Supplementary materials from your project if available