Social Impact Fair for Graduates and Professionals
Sponsored by the Office of Mission and Values and the DePaul Sustainability Network
Tuesday, April 18th
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm Poster Session for Graduate Students
Social impact continues to be an ongoing interest of many faculty
, staff, graduate students, and alumni/ae of DePaul University. However, there aren’t always networking opportunities for people to meet others who share their passion for a particular social issue. In partnership with the DePaul Sustainability Network, the Office of Mission and Values will host an afternoon panel discussion on food and entrepreneurship and an evening poster session for graduate students working on any social impact issue.
The graduate student poster session will include any project, research topic, or innovative solution that seeks to have some social impact on the common good. Posters will be grouped by the broad sustainable development goals
adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 2015.
The social impact fair is a great opportunity if:
- You are a graduate student interested in sharing your expertise
- You are a graduate student looking to connect with professionals who work on similar issues
- You are a faculty or staff member interested in connecting with graduate students working on a particular issue
- You are an undergraduate student wanting to learn more about graduate programs that focus on social impact
- You are alumnae/i of DePaul wanting to connect with current graduate students
- You are a professional in the field looking to connect with graduate students
For information about the Poster Session contact: Scott Kelley