Demon Express is a prepaid debit account that is offered to current students, faculty and staff of DePaul University. The account is linked to your DePaul ID Card
. Demon Express can be used at several locations throughout the University. For a complete list of vendors, please visit Demon Discounts. Money deposited to the account will carry over from quarter to quarter as long as you remain a student or employee of the University. For complete Demon Express account terms, please visit the ID card policies. For guests of the University that may not have a DePaul ID Card, you may use a convenience card (see below).
To view your ID card transaction history and important contact information Click Here
Add Funds to a Demon Express Account
You can add funds to your account in several ways:
- Log in to Campus Connection and navigate to Self Service, University Services, Demon Express Online. You may also check your fund balance here.
- Visit the Payment Center at the Lincoln Park Campus in SAC 101 or at the Loop Campus in DePaul Centrer 9100.
- Via any of the Value Transfer Stations at the following locations:
- DPC 10015
- Lewis 402 - LAW
- Oak Forest
- Richardson Library 107
- Schmitt Academic Center (SAC) 1st Floor
- Student Center 1st floor
- Call the Payment Center at 773-325-4029.
DePaul Convenience Card
A DePaul convenience card is for non-DePaul visitors that wish to use DePaul resources (printers, copiers, laundry, parking, and dining areas.) Convenience cards can be purchased at any DePaul VTS machine. The DePaul convenience card can be used anywhere Demon Express is accepted.