Undergraduate Applicants Applying after August 15, 2016
- Go to connect.depaul.edu/apply
- Under "Returning users", click the "Log in" link.
- Enter the email address and password you used to create your application.
- Under the "Your Applications" menu, select the application you would like to check to see your current status.
Applicants That Applied Prior to August 15, 2016
If you’ve applied to DePaul University for an upcoming term prior to August 15, 2016, you will log in to Campus Connection and complete the following steps:
- Go to the Campus Connection home page at campusconnect.depaul.edu.
- Enter your login and password.
- Click on the Self Service link on the upper left side of the page.
- Click on the Admission link.
- Click on the View Application Status link.
You can also view these instructions on depaul.edu.
PLEASE NOTE: Passwords are case sensitive. Pay attention to upper and lower case. You will be required to change your password immediately after your initial login. Your password must contain six or more characters and at least one digit. After you have finished changing your password, log out and then log in again with your new password.
If you have login problems, you may contact our Help Desk at +1 (312) 362–8765, or email email@example.com. You will be required to provide your DePaul student ID number when contacting the Help Desk.