Organizational Development and Workplace Learning (OD-WL) serves as a partner to university departments, divisions and management to identify learning strategies and solutions that are responsive to management, organization development and staff development needs at the individual, interpersonal, team and organizational level.
Customized Training Request Form
The Organizational Development and Workplace Learning team can consult with university leadership and management to:
Assess university client needs and determine best outcomes;
- Customize or identify solutions to achieve outcomes within budget and timeline;
- Match university clients to skilled internal and external practitioners, facilitators, coaches and trainers who will achieve the best result;
- Develop short and long-term solutions that contribute to integration of learning and best practices into organizational planning and day-to-day activities.
Organization Development Services include:
- Change Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Performance Management Coaching
- Performance Management Consulting
- Retreat Planning and Facilitation
- Staff Development Programs
- Team Building and Dynamics
- Team Objective and Goal Setting
- Training Programs
WLP staff works with university areas in a five-step process:
- Request for consultation (using the Customized Training Request Form)
- Intake meeting (assess needs and desired outcomes)
- Project design
For more information, contact Jason Wells by phone or email: (312) 362-8342, firstname.lastname@example.org.