DePaul employees have access to discounts, savings and special services and programs. These offerings will be updated as changes are made.
Transportation Program through CONEXIS
Employee Mass Transit and Parking Program
Contact Metlife at (800) GET-MET 8 (1-800-438-6388) for information on discounted auto, home, and renter’s insurance.
The PC loan program is part of a reimbursement arrangement with Human Resources. Eligible employees may receive a loan of up to $2,500 to purchase new PC equipment.
Eligibility requirements are:
Learn more about the PC loan here.
- At least six(6) months of continuous full-time service with the university
- Not presently involved in any progressive discipline(including verbal warning, written warning, final written warning, performance improvement plan) or have received a performance rating of "Needs Improvement"
- Without current PC loan deductions
Find savings for air travel, auto rentals, banking, cell phones and service, computers and accessories, software, DePaul University events, hotels and accommodations, moving services, DePaul bookstores and retail and entertainment. DePaul actively pursues programs and employees should check back for new discounts.
The University Salvage Store offers items for sale that DePaul University no longer needs or uses. Items are added to the store as they are received, so check back often for new inventory. Past items have included:
- Computers and laptops
- Flat Screen and CRT monitors
- Cell phones, blackberries, and PDAs
- Audio/visual equipment
- Digital Cameras
Credit Union: Acme Continental Credit Union
Visit their website for information about a wide array of financial products and services.