This six-story building offers students single and double occupancy semi-suite rooms that share adjoining bathrooms very similar to those in Belden-Racine. Study rooms, kitchens and lounges are available on each floor for student use, and the laundry room is located on the second floor. It is wheelchair accessible. Clifton-Fullerton Hall is a predominately first-year student residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath.
- One resident, in his or her own single room share a bathroom (no floor plan available).
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what a unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall looks like? View the 360 tours below for a look inside different units in this building. Note that some of these 360 tours are of lived-in units, in order to give a more realistic view of an occupied unit.
- Click here to view a lived-in suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents.
- Click here to view an unoccupied single unit, with an occupancy of one resident.
- Click here to view a Clifton-Fullerton lounge and community kitchen.
- Clifton-Fullerton Hall also has converted housing. Click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit, with an occupancy of three residents. Click here to view an unoccupied converted housing unit, with an occupancy of three residents. If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure, see our FAQs or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.