This six-story building offers students single and double occupancy semi-suite rooms that share adjoining bathrooms very similar to those in Belden-Racine. Study rooms, kitchens and lounges are available on each floor for student use, and the laundry room is located on the second floor. It is wheelchair accessible. Clifton-Fullerton Hall is a predominately first-year student residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath.
- One resident, in his or her own single room share a bathroom (no floor plan available).
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
Want to get a better idea of what a lived in unit in Clifton-Fullerton
Hall looks like? Click here
for a 360 panoramic of a suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents.
Clifton-Fullerton Hall also has converted housing . Want to get a better idea of a converted unit? Click here
to view a 360 panoramic of a Clifton-Fullerton Hall converted housing unit, with an occupancy of three residents. Note that these rooms are lived-in, in order to give a more realistic view of an occupied unit. If you have questions about converted housing, see our FAQs
or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.
To view a 360 panoramic of a Clifton-Fullerton lounge and community kitchen, click here