This five-story building offers students double occupancy suite-style rooms that share adjoining bathrooms. Study rooms, kitchenettes and lounges are available on each floor for student use, with the laundry room located on the first floor. It is wheelchair accessible. Belden-Racine Hall shares a private, grassy courtyard with Munroe Hall. Belden-Racine Hall is a predominately first-year residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath.
- Singles rooms are also available (no floor plan available)
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
Want to get a better idea of what a lived in unit in Belden-Racine Hall looks like? Click here
for a 360 panoramic of a suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents.
Belden-Racine Hall also has converted housing. Want to get a better idea of a converted unit? Head to Clifton-Fullerton Hall's page
for a 360 panoramic of a Clifton-Fullerton Hall converted housing
unit, with an occupancy of three residents. If
you have questions about converted housing, see our FAQs
or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.
To view a 360 panoramic of Belden-Racine lounge and community kitchen, click here