This five-story building offers students double occupancy suite-style rooms that share adjoining bathrooms. Study rooms, kitchenettes and lounges are available on each floor for student use, with the laundry room located on the first floor. It is wheelchair accessible. Belden-Racine Hall shares a private, grassy courtyard with Munroe Hall. Belden-Racine Hall is a predominately first-year residence hall.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double enjoy a private bath.
- Singles rooms are also available (no floor plan available)
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in each room.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what a unit in Belden-Racine Hall looks like? View the 360 tours below for a look inside different units in this building. Note that some of these 360 tours are of lived-in units, in order to give a more realistic view of an occupied unit.
- Click here for a lived-in suite-double unit, with an occupancy of two residents. Click here for an unoccupied suite-double unit.
- Click here for a 360 panoramic of an unoccupied single unit.
- Belden-Racine Hall also has converted housing. 360 tours of converted housing units are not yet available for Belden-Racine Hall, but click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents. Click here for a 360 tour of a unoccupied converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents. If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure, see our FAQs or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.