DePaul uses your personal information to communicate with you.  Please be sure it is kept up-to-date.  You can view your current Personal Information in Campus Connect.

To change your Address, Phone Number, DPU Alert, Emergency Contacts, or FERPA/Directory Restrictions:

  • Go to Campus Connect Student Center > Personal Information > Demographic Portfolio

To change your Name/Marital Status or correct your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, or Gender:

  • Complete the
  • You will be prompted to submit your documents electronically as scanned documents.  Or, you can print your completed request and bring it and your supporting documents to DePaul Central.

If there are other changes needed to your personal information (Race/Ethnicity, Citizenship, etc.) that are not covered above, please contact DePaul Central.