What-If Degree Progress Report 

If you are thinking about changing your major or adding a major or minor, first run a What-If Degree Progress Report to see how this change might impact your time to graduation. 

Please note previously approved substitutions may need to be reevaluated after you officially change your major. ​Be sure to consult with an advisor about the change.

Change College, Major or Minor

To officially change your college, major, minor and/or concentration use the Declarations and Inter-College Transfer Tool.  To use the tool you must be a current, degree-seeking undergraduate student and  have never applied for degree conferral/graduation.

View the What-If and Change College, Major or Minor video

Change your College, Major or Minor
Select My Academics >
Change College, Major or Minor