The Declarations and Inter-College Transfer Tool is designed to assist students with managing their own academic careers in Campus Connection. If students meet the following eligibility requirements, they can make changes to their college, major(s), minor(s), and concentration(s).
In order to use the Declarations and Inter-College Transfer Tool, students must:
- Be a current, degree-seeking undergraduate student who has previously been admitted by the Office of Admission. Students taking classes for personal interest and career advancement are not eligible to switch college programs.
- Have not applied for degree conferral/graduation.
Before making any changes to your declarations or transferring colleges within DePaul, the following steps are highly recommended:
- Consult the university catalog about your proposed degree requirements.
- Run a What-If Degree Progress Report.
- Talk to an academic advisor. Assigned advisor information can be found in Campus Connection, and the Office for Academic Advising Support (OAAS) is also available to advise exploratory students at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 325-7431.
Go to Campus Connection > For Students > Student Center > Academics > Change Major, Minor, or College