The LPCRI fosters the collection of documents and artifacts on the history of the Lincoln Park community. The university manages the collection at the John T. Richardson Library, 2350 N. Kenmore, Room 314. The Department is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for use by neighbors and outside researchers as well as by students, faculty, and staff of DePaul.
Contributions may include:
- Local Newspapers
- Minutes, membership lists, financial reports of local organizations
- Photographs from events
- Memorabilia and artifacts from significant businesses with a history in Lincoln Park
- Home records, written or photographic
- Records of historic preservation or home restoration
- Any neighborhood photographs that would enrich the historical record
To donate to the LPCRI archives or for more information, contact Jamie Nelson at (773) 325-2167.